Important things to buy a mixer grinder, power is the first thing and after-sales service is the second.
Wattage in a mixer grinder means the power of the motor. Most people are using 500 w mixer grinders in the kitchen. But when we make batters like idly/dosa, 500 w is not enough. So I think 750-watt mixer grinder is better than 500 watts because it helps to make things easier in the kitchen.
Today we said about the brand 'Prestige'. Let us check the specialties
Make and design
Prestige Iris(750 Watt) Mixer Grinder with 3 Stainless Steel Jar + 1 Juicer Jar, White and Blue
i) Jar safety lock to ensure safety - product won't start if not locked correctly, operating noise levels between 80-90 dB
ii) Do not run the mixer grinder for more than 5 minutes continuously, give a gap of 2 minutes if you need to use for more time
iii) An initial burning smell is to be expected due to evaporating varnish
- Motor type- 750 W,
- 3 stainless steel jar + 1 juicer jar
- Voltage(V) is 230
- 3-speed control, 3 multipurpose blades, overload protector, Body Shape: Cylindrical Shape
- Includes: Main unit, user manual, warranty card
- Contact us on: [ 1800-123-334411 ]
- Product dimensions: 23cm(Length)x18cm(Width)x24cm(Height). Weight: 2.08kg
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel, Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Jar Material: Stainless Steel
- The grinder features an overload protection switch that cuts off the power supply to the appliance to prevent the motor from overheating
Things to know• For tough grinding such as turmeric, masala or idli batter - use mixer grinders with wattage rating 750 Watts or more.
• Please allow the motor to cool for some time between product uses. Most mixer grinders come with overload protection which automatically turns off the motor in case of overheating.
• Burning smell during the first few usages is normal due to varnish coating on the motor and will stop after a few usage cycles.